Robert J. DeFalco, DDS
Meet Dr. DeFalco
Dr. Robert DeFalco is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon with a special interest in jaw surgery and facial reconstruction. He has over 20 years experience in private practice and teaches oral and maxillofacial surgery to residents at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center. This hospital affiliation keeps him in constant contact with surgical and technological advances which he is able to utilize in his office. Dr. DeFalco’s professional credentials are as follows:
- Undergraduate degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey
- Dental School at New York University College of Dentistry
- Post-graduate general practice residency at the East Orange VA Medical Center East Orange NJ
- Post-graduate oral surgical training at the East Orange VA Medical Center in East Orange New Jersey
- Attending surgeon at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center in Paterson, New Jersey
Dr. DeFalco’s venture into oral surgery began with a simple interest that grew over time. As he completed his undergraduate studies, he was confident the medical and surgical field was his passion and desired profession.
Dr. DeFalco is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, and is also a diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. He conducts many of his procedures at his private practice, but for more involved surgical procedures, care is provided at St. Joseph’s Hospital Regional Medical Center in NJ. To learn more about what Dr. DeFalco can do for you, please visit our Services Offered page.